9 Amazing Blog Ideas and Topics.
Social media and easy access to the internet today has changed everything. From information to article(s), from love letters to legal advice, from your shaving foam to your protein powder, everything now is just a click away.
I personally hope that it always sticks to material things only.
It does give us chance to people like you and me to speak out what we have to say. No other generation had this liberty of “Freedom of Speech” earlier. People had to travel hundreds and thousand’s of miles to reach out to people physically to present what they had to say.
Whereas now, if you and I want people to read what we have to say, we just have to create our own content and article, but with a purpose. As technology evolved with it people did too. At least people like you and me who wants to make a difference in this world.
To make it sound bit technical, it is not that easy to reach out to people even today with so much evolved technology, and resources. But there is one effective way to do this is through keyword research — a.k.a creating your content centered strictly around keywords that people are actively searching for right now. Relieving?
Let me make it more easy for you. As it won’t do the trick just through keyword. Instead, it is a kick-start. A way to begin. . .
Keyword research is a different topic altogether, which we shall keep it for later.
Today, we’re going to talk about blog article and the topics that can help you reach your desired audience.
Table of Article Contents:
- 1. How-To, DIY Tutorials
- 2. Your Own Stories And Incidents In Episodes
- 3. What’s Trending
- 4. Make A List
- 5. Your Take On Product And Services
- 6. Interviews And Testimonials Of Your Clients
- 7. Call A Guest To Post
- 8. What’s Bothering Your Audience
- 9. Burst Myths
In the article below, I’ve given examples of article and blog post ideas & topics. Let’s explore then . . .
#1 → How-To, DIY Tutorials:
One of my favorite types of article and content to create is DIY’s and how to tutorials. Why?
Because, these article(s) and tutorials are usually very encouraging to your audience. They instruct them and motivate them to experience the things you do and why you do it. They can come in the following forms:
- Beginner guides — It is very basic. Intended to start from the scratch and teach a complete beginner or a newbie on a topic. Kind of an introductory.
- DIY — Do It Yourself (DIY) This usually explains the methods and formulas to help your audience to try things by themselves. It is more like a self help guide.
- Tutorials — These are basically explained in detail with a video or elaborated text and info-graphics. It can be follow along tutorials.
How and when can you use these kinds of posts and article(s)?
- When solving a problem — How to design a #bedroom ?
- When achieving a goal — How to build a trouble free interior design #space ?
The best place to get these blog post ideas is straight from your audience.
What kind of problems are they struggling with? What kind of goals are they looking to achieve? These are perfect topics for how-to guides.
One of the best examples of a how-to post that is also more like an ultimate guide is our post on how to make money blogging.
#2 → Your Own Stories And Incidents In Episodes:
Who doesn’t like stories? We all do and we all have at least one to share.
When you share your personal stories with your audience it jhelps you bond a deeper connection with them. More like a personal connection. They stat to know you better.
Reading your personal journey may motivate them to overcome their problems in life or any situation. It helps them to know that you are a normal person like them and difficulties do come in everyone life.
You stories sometimes remind your audience that what you are today is because of your pursuit of becoming what you are today.
You share your struggle, fights and restlessness to give up helped you achieve your goal and set new boundaries for you and your future. Let them learn through your struggle.
This will begin to make them feel like you understand them, and how you can begin building trust in a relationship with your reader.
#3 → What’s Trending:
Article like this are more like opinion based. People wants to know what an expert has to say about the current trending topic. They expect that!
Keeping up to date with current affairs give you an opportunity to keep yourself always updated and never to shy away from any healthy conversation. Your audience specifically may want to know what you have to say about a particular topic.
If you’re talking about the hottest new topic in your blog niche, it will catch your readers’ attention because fewer people are talking about it.
Be honest with your audience. Avoid giving manipulative and calculative feedback on the trending topics. It sets them off. Be courageous to put your opinion out there even if it is something that might set some organization off. Your audience deserve your honesty!
Here are some examples from various blog topics:
- Healthy lifestyle and diets.
- Unexplored travel destinations.
- Your take on current political situation.
- Latest news on pets.
- Beauty. This never gets old.
- Business and legal related topics.
You get the idea!
#4 → Make A List:
LIST. Itself sounds so organized. Isn’t it? Let people be bad with organization, but looking at you organized make them want to be too.
It has a psychological effect on your audience. Looking at well organized list makes them think of organizing their life or whatever you are offering.
You can put anything into this list article, including this whole article which can be put in the format of listing article.
Allow me to share some of the popular types of list article for blog post ideas:
- 10 Biggest Mistakes People Make When Designing Their Home…
- 5 Secrets Of Neutral Color To Use In Decor…
- 17 Best Tools For 3D Rendering…
- 10 Reasons to Become An Interior Designer…
- 7 Way to Make Small Space Look Bigger…
Have at it !
#5 → Your Take On Products And Services:
This kind of article will benefits you in many ways. But, two major benefits are:
- Provide helpful information for your audience
- Potential to make a few extra bucks on the side
Ever heard of affiliate marketing? The links you provide on your blog article for products can make your earn extra bucks as a commission too. Many bloggers use their to advantages and they monetize their content too through affiliate marketing.
Make sure to always include your personal experience with the product you are talking about in the article. You must sound genuine.
People will not just click on the given link just because you are asking them to. Remember trust? If you share your own personal experience and genuine feedback about the product it encourages your audience to go for that product.
Whenever you share an article on product and service review, it should be about the product and right guidelines and information. Not the kind of information to just make the sale.
Sooner or later they will figure out. It’s a “bad Bet”
#6 → Interviews And Testimonials Of Your Client:
To add more reliability, and credibility in what you are speaking out there, share interviews, and testimonials of your clients. It gives chance to your audience to know authenticity of your content.
You can post this kind of article in many formats:
- A Written Interview Article — You can write the entire interview or the highlights of the interview and share it with your audience.
- An Interview Video — with a client, student, reader, employee or another authority figure in your niche, or anyone else that can provide relevant insight for your audience.
- A Testimonial — Testimonial will may seem smaller in size than interviews but it will help to sell your product & service.
You can start your own podcast channel if that makes you comfortable. Podcast are the new normal.
Always ask the right questions while interviewing someone for your blog article, these are some helpful questions to consider:
- What is their background? How is their story relevant to your audience?
- How did they choose whatever they are doing now?
- What questions can you ask that would provide the best insight for your audience?
- How did they struggle, and with what in the beginning?
Remember the Point number 2 where we discussed about stories? Their story can also help other transform their lives. You never know what may inspire them.
It’s a win-win for everyone.
#7 → Call A Guest To Post:
This has something to do with the interview but in this the guest will do all the work and you provide a platform. They provide content and you provide platform.
Guest post article helps in several ways to both the parties. How?
- Backlinks — Getting a link back to their blog can help with Google SEO.
- Brand awareness — Being featured on bigger blogs can help you get more recognition and traffic back to your own blog.
- Great content for your audience to read (that you don’t have to take the time to write!)
- Sell products — That awareness can also be related to promoting a relevant product or service to someone else’s audience.
- Selling products — you can earn a commission by selling the products as an affiliate
These days nobody is willing to do anything for free so why would they take so much pain to write an entire article just to post it on your website?
Again! Win – Win for all.
#8 → What’s Bothering Your Audience:
People who have won the award of popular blogger aren’t the who “got lucky” You build your own luck.
And to do that, You just need to LISTEN. To whom? Your audience. Duh!
In a way it is easy, but it’s easier said than done.It requires your time more than your writing skills.
You have to figure out what’s bothering to your audience, what is that question which often asked, and that can be the topic of your article.
Now you may ask how should I figure out what they are asking or what is it that they want? Read your;
The other thing you can do to get ideas is to simply ASK your audience what they want to hear more about!
Answering questions of your audience build more trust for them in you as they feel wanted and heard. This increase the chances of them to opt for your services.
#9 → Burst Myths:
You can write article on busting myths about most common or uncommon topics as well.
Internet is a vast phenomenon and more than 59% of the population uses internet in today’s time. People are skeptical of information and products online because they don’t generally know or trust you.
Busting myths and misconceptions will help you gain the trust of your audience and it will educate your audience too!
But It’s not always all goody goody. This may go side ways too sometime. Sometime your article on busting myths may come as a shock to your audience as it may appear completely contrary to their belief.
Great example on busting myths are myths related to fitness and healthy habits.
Having so much information available on the internet the relevancy and reliability has been thrown out of the window long back. Dependency of true information is scarce. Make sure you provide an authentic information to your audience and gain their trust.
Find out what your audience demands or first who is your audience and then start writing article about any of the topic from above. Make sure you are writing the correct content for the correct audience.
We hope that creating this kind of content helps you better connect with your audience and build a more loyal and engaged list of fans and subscribers!
If you have any other way of generating content article please do care to share it with the world. And if you already have your favorite one from the above please let us know how well it works for you.
We’d love to hear from you in the comment section below! We’re also here to answer any questions you might have!
Hashtags Used: #InteriorDesign #Interior #Design #HomeDecor #Green Pen Decor #blogpost #bloggintips #tipsandtricks #hacks #topics2020 #article2020 #SEO #DigitalMarketing #DigitalWorld #Internet